Licensed Health Aid CERTIFICATION
You CAN Care for Your Family Members
We understand that caring for a loved one can be emotionally and financially challenging, but you may be the best candidate to provide them with compassionate care. Did you know, if you live in Arizona or Colorado, you can be trained to provide care for your child or family member and be compensated for it?
Provide Your Loved One with Exceptional Care. Become a Certified Licensed Health Aide
Estrella’s Licensed Health Aide Certificate Program prepares you with the necessary skills and training to care for your loved one safely and effectively, all while receiving payment for your valuable service.
What You’ll Learn
Why Estrella Home Health’s Licensed Health Aid Certification Program?
- Family-Centered Care: We believe that no one is better qualified to care for someone they love than a family member. That’s why our program is designed to support and empower family caregivers.
- Comprehensive Training: Our licensed health aid training program covers a wide range of basic and complex care needs, such as feeding, bathing, and tracheostomy tube care.
- Qualified Instructors: Our instructors have extensive experience in providing care to individuals with disabilities and are committed to providing the best training possible.
- Ongoing Support: We provide ongoing training, education, and support to our licensed health aids to ensure that they have the skills and knowledge needed to provide exceptional care to their loved ones.
- Affordability and Flexibility: Our training program is affordable and offers flexible schedules to accommodate the needs of our family caregivers.
Our licensed health aide certificate program helps you to successfully prepare with courses on:
- Basic medical care
- Patient Care (bathing, hair care, dressing, toileting, oral feeding, etc.)
- Emergency response
- Medical terminology
- Health care supervision
- Patient support
- Home maintenance and organizational skills
- Gastric care (G-tube feeding)
- Tracheostomy care and changing
- Application of preset oxygen
- Incontinence care
- Medication Administration
- The Licensed Health Aid Certification last for 4 years
Comfortable, Dignified and Safe At-Home Care with Our Reliable Nurse Aide Support
Contact Us Today to Learn More About Our Quality Medical and Personal Care Services